PRIVACY NOTICE – INFERMIERIAVISOAPERTO.IT
Welcome to the website of the “Infermieri a Viso Aperto” photographic project! With this privacy notice, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. (“Chiesi”) and Federazione Nazionale Ordini e Professioni Infermieristiche (“FNOPI”) (together the “Promoters”), in accordance with the provisions of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”), inform you that your Personal Data or, in any case, Personal Data you decide to provide will be processed by the Promoters as independent data controllers, in full compliance with the applicable legislation.
“Data Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
“Personal Data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable (directly or indirectly) natural person.
“User” means any individual who is reading this privacy notice, as a user of the website https://infermieriavisoaperto.it/ (“Site”).
This notice regulates the following aspects:
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- THE USER’S RIGHTS
- UPDATES TO THIS INFORMATION NOTICE
(1) HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
So that you can contact us to request information about the initiative, by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as indicated in the “Contact Us” section of the Site.
The independent data controller for this purpose is FNOPI.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED:
Identifying data such as name, surname, e-mail address and any additional data voluntarily shared by you within the e-mail. It is expressly excluded the processing of the so-called special data as defined by art. 9 of the GDPR (for example, health data) and / or data relating to minors. These categories of data, if shared by the User, will be immediately deleted.
Furthermore, should you provide us with personal data of third parties, you will be processing such data as an independent data controller and you will have to do whatever is necessary to ensure that such communication and its subsequent use for the purposes indicated from time to time are in compliance with the applicable legislation (for example: before providing us with personal data of third parties you will have to obtain their prior informed consent, if required by the applicable legislation). In any event, you agree to hold the Promoters harmless from any dispute, claim or request of any data subject that may arise due to the communication of personal data to the Promoters in violation of the applicable legislation.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING:
Consent: which will be considered freely given at the time the User sends the email to FNOPI.
Your Personal Data will also be retained if this is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, as well as in the event of a request by a competent Authority.
(2) HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Promoters may share your Personal Data with other companies, organizations and individuals, if any of the following circumstances occur:
(a) Sharing with your express consent: after obtaining your consent, we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties or categories of third parties.
- b) Sharing in accordance with laws and regulations: we may share information required under applicable laws and regulations to handle legal disputes or requests by administrative or judicial authorities.
- c) Sharing with service providers: we may also disclose your Personal Data to companies that provide services to us or on our behalf.
In the latter case, Promoters will ensure the legitimacy of such sharing and will sign data processing agreements and / or clauses with the companies, organizations and individuals with whom your Personal Data will be shared, requiring them to comply with this notice and take appropriate security measures.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
Promoters place extreme importance on the security of your Personal Data and have taken appropriate security measures to safeguard your Personal Data against unauthorized access, disclosure or loss.
For this purpose, Promoters take the following steps:
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data collected is as minimal and relevant as necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed. We retain your Personal Data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this notice, unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law.
- We use a range of technologies to ensure the confidentiality of data during transmission. We use trusted protection mechanisms to protect data and data storage servers from attack.
- We rigorously select business partners and service providers and require them to comply with our Personal Data protection requirements through specific provisions in business agreements with such business partners and service providers. In addition, we perform audits and other assessment activities to verify compliance with the requirements.
- We conduct privacy and security protection training, testing, and informational activities to increase awareness of Personal Data protection among employees and contractors.
(3) STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data referred to in section 1) of this notice is stored on the servers of the Promoters or on the servers of the suppliers (specifically appointed as data processors) located in Italy or within the European Union.
We keep your Personal Data for the time necessary for the purposes indicated in this notice. After this period, your Personal Data will be deleted or made anonymous, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Your Personal Data relating to the purposes set out in this notice will be kept only for the time necessary to respond to your request, or for a shorter period if you decide to exercise one of the rights listed in the “USER RIGHTS” section below.
(4) THE USER’S RIGHTS
Access, rectification, cancellation, data portability, restriction of processing, objection to processing and revocation of consent.
The Promoters provide specific channels so that you can access, modify, oppose and / or limit the processing of your data, as well as request their cancellation or portability to other parties and revoke your consent.
We invite you to contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the respective Promoters to obtain the list of data processors, obtain the list of parties with whom your data has been shared and request the exercise of your rights listed above.
For Chiesi: email@example.com
For FNOPI: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that the Promoters are not processing your Personal Data in accordance with this notice or applicable law, you may exercise your rights by lodging a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Independent Data Controllers for the purpose of this notice are:
Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., with registered office in Via Palermo 26/A, 43122 Parma.
Federazione nazionale degli ordini delle professioni infermieristiche, with registered office at Via Agostino Depretis 70, 00184 Rome.
(5) UPDATES TO THIS INFORMATION NOTICE
Promoters may update this notice. Please check this notice periodically for updates. Any update to this notice will become effective at the time of its publication on the Site.
Cookies are small text files stored on your browser when using websites or applications. You can control how the cookies are used by websites by configuring privacy settings in the browser (see the browser’s help to learn more about the cookie control). Please note that if you disable cookies altogether, websites and applications of Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. (hereinafter “Chiesi”) may not work properly.
- authenticate and identify users on our websites and in our applications so that they can provide the services required
- Remember user preferences, or where a previous session was interrupted during the use of a Chiesi website or application.
- Measure the use of Chiesi websites by the user to enable us to improve them, customize websites and online services according to your interests and conduct market research
- Understand the likely interests of users to provide more targeted messages and content on third party websites and applications.
- Perform analysis and personalization of Chiesi websites, advertising services and other hosted services provided to the customers. Our customers use these services to measure the use of its websites by users or to create websites and online messages targeted to the user.
TECHNOLOGIES LIKE COOKIES
From a technical point of view, cookies are called “HTTP cookies.” There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5 local storage. To authenticate users, keep track of the information provided by users and to remember user preferences (see the steps mentioned above) we can use HTML5.
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites and in our applications, as well as in some of our emails and our messages.
Web beacons (or “tag”) consist of simple programming code included in web pages, e-mails and messages that communicate to Chiesi (or companies that help us run our business) when such web pages, e-mails or messages have been seen or selected.
CONTROL METHOD OF COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Chiesi provides browser controls to facilitate the management of cookies. Cookies may also be accepted, but you can cancel the use for behavioral targeting of ads. For example, Chiesi preferences and cancellation controls are available on the following site http://choice.live.com/advertisementchoice/.
Browser controls to block cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to block cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer 11, the cookies can be blocked with the following procedure:
- Click on “Tools”, then select “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab at the top of the window
- Move the cursor up or down to select the types of cookies to be blocked
Instructions for blocking cookies in other browsers are available at each browser’s privacy statement.
Keep in mind that if you choose to block cookies, you may not access or use other interactive features of the sites and Chiesi cookie-based services.
Browser controls to clear cookies
If you want, you can set the browser through the available settings in order to reject the automatic installation of Cookies or delete all Cookies installed on your pc or mobile device.
The procedure is different according to the browser used. Here the link to the support pages of the main browsers:
ATTENTION: disabling and/or deleting technical Cookies may cause inconveniences to the navigation on the website.
Third party cookies
As described below in detail, many Chiesi websites and online services are using third party analysis services with third-party cookies and web beacons to build aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of promotional campaigns or other operations of the website. You can refuse the collection or use of data by analysis providers by clicking on the following links:
Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires installation of a browser add-on)
Usage of the IP address of the visitor by Google Analytics Cookies
Each computer and device connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number as an Internet protocol (IP) address. Since these numbers are usually assigned to countries in blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country, the province and the city from which a computer accesses to the Internet. Google Analytics collects the IP address of the website visitors to provide an indication of their geographic location. This method is known as IP geolocation. Google Analytics does not report information related to the actual IP addresses of the visitors. Due to the use of a method known as IP masking, Google Analytics communicates information so that only a part of the IP address is used for geolocation, instead of the whole address. Google may disclose information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics Cookies
For more information about cookies in general and how to restrict or block cookies used by this website, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Note that if you limit or block the cookies used by this website, you may reduce its functionality and usability: